We know that first and foremost people are the key to our success. Because we believe people are our greatest asset, we offer competitive pay and a strong benefit line-up that includes the following:
• To encourage a healthy lifestyle, we provide comprehensive health, dental, vision benefits, and basic life insurance.
• You’re provided a flexible medical and dependent care account to cover costs not reimbursed through your insurance plan.
• To assist in retirement, we offer a 401k Retirement Plan with company matching and profit sharing.
• To ensure you have time to enjoy with family and friends, our paid time off benefits include sick and personal days along with holiday and vacation time.
• A dress code that is business casual throughout the branch offices.
• Associates may have their paychecks directly deposited to the financial institution of their choice.